Travel stories




Sunday often drives us for shopping or a good place to have our meals, well mine was a bit different this time. It’s 42 degrees outside and my AC is on holiday mode sleeping peacefully that’s what I crave on Sunday,  I stepped into a good coffee shop, ordered myself something soothing, and placed my head on the table. 

But this lady got my eye, she was extremely beautiful and was playing with her two angles. I focused on my sleep after gazing at them for a while. After good 40 mins of sleep opened my eyes and she was still there with her toddlers. 

She wanted to stand up but seeing my eyes on her she backed off. She had a problem, where she was not able to stand straight so she chooses not to stand only. Yes, it put me in a question that the acceptance of the world for our own body is this important?  

Well as humans we often go through on our daily life, some think they are fat, some think they are short and the other ones still stuck between black and white probably. 

But the moment that we accept ourselves, is the moment we get the audacity to tell the world

 I DON’T NEED YOUR ACCEPTANCE 

While my way back home I collected the guts to walk down to her and tell "you are very beautiful in your own ways". 

You should stand for yourself, not for the eyes looking at you

Comments

Popular Posts