Yes i picked up her 'last name

+Sujit Kumar Lucky

+Angela Saini

+Devesh Sharma

+Gagan Mani

+Mayank Singhania

+Aparna Ray

+shobhit yadav

+ShKhaled Rose ko

+Ankit Vijay

+Travis Ford

+Durjoy Datta

+Ankit Sanadhya

+Gurcharn Dass
Is anything fallacious among your parents?
Are you a single parent child?
Is your parents are not staying together?
Are you not living with your father?

The questions that always pop's out in common man's mind whenever I introduce myself,or when folks go through my profile.

Initially, it became callous for me to interpret the people's mind, but
 then it has made me chronic about the same..
Sometimes I wanted to nudge them off and another time I wanted to slam them up, and at times it has left me giggling..

The society never fails to astound me with its aspirations towards the 'last name' of a woman.
 If it would be an ideal society, I would have been arguing that there should be no "surname" at all, it would be a dream to be in a society when each person should have been known by his name only.

And if can't do away with the last name entirely, at least the person should have a choice, and that all the wondered retort I get in return makes me more gratify that I choose to keep my mom's 'last name' and I am proud of it.
And it doesn't mean that I am single parent child.

Comments

Popular Posts