PleaSe WaiT FoR a wHile

+Travis Ford 
+Durjoy Datta 
+Ankit Sanadhya 
+Gurcharn Dass
Dear ,Please wait for a while
The roads will change a little now
Please wait for a while
My feet will soon find a ground now

The rainfall will happen again
And all the tears will get washed away
Light will be spread, day and night
And all the windows will get open

You’re my dedication ,you are my devotion
You’re my only prayer, wish and my desire
what kind of indifference is this?
Why did you become separated from me?

I wanted to say so much more, But you are not there anymore

Dear, Please wait for a while

The changing of seasons is yet to happen
Sweetheart, Please wait for a while
We still have to walk together for a little while

Once again on those same roads
The meeting of our steps is yet to happen
In pain, in anguish
Burning and extinguishing together is yet to happen


 You’re my dedication, You’re my only prayer
What kind of indifference is this?

Why did you become separated from me?

Comments

Popular Posts