VariancE In youR own sEnse


 Thought, love could not change anything to me or to  my vitality..!
But as i started moving on with the "thought" that i want to lock it for a long,
Love started revealing its magic...
All the way from no "I dnt want to be wid someone has changed to i cant  be widout someone..."
From all the stress to happiness..
From all the lonliness to togetherness..
The love has its own secret and
there were few lucky ones who could sense it.
As i started wandering alone in life,
love has holded me in such a way that now , i m afraid, if he leaves my hand in the middle of the way of life..
It made me "stronger",stronger enough to deal with my own life ...
To reveal my own secret..
Never imagined someone would affect me in such a  way..
That, will get afraid to live alone..
Love has its own motion that no one could ever know..
So sometimes all that can be done is
"Just be wid it,trUST it and ,feel itt"

Comments

Popular Posts