My precious long Distance Bond


+Sujit Kumar Lucky

+Angela Saini

+Devesh Sharma

+Gagan Mani

+Mayank Singhania

+Aparna Ray

+shobhit yadav

+ShKhaled Rose k

+Ankit Vijay

+Travis Ford

+Durjoy Datta

+Ankit Sanadhya

+Gurcharn Dass

Good morning beautiful!!

And I blush every morning, taking a glimpse of his message,
Having you far away from me and still manage to bring that smile each dawn, is the beauty of this "distance relation"
Listening to the" track's "that we shared reminded me of you, when I get ready for the work,
Falling in love with the "bread, jam" each day at the breakfast that I hated earlier, bring me more closer to you. Those 2 min calls and saying I am rushing late, leave me giggling
Seeing our picture on my phone's shutter, remind me of you even when I am fucked up with the work..
Leaving my lunch plate just to receive that call of yours, remind me of how much I wanted to be with you. Wake up in the middle of the sleep just to hear that voice of yours, assures me that you are not far away.
My, heart aches whenever I realize even for a moment that you are not there ,I hate the feeling of you not being around you, the feeling of not seeing you each hour, the feeling of not having my meals with you. The feeling of not holding you, whenever I wish too.
Sometimes I feel jealous of each person that is around you, and sometimes I feel unloved.
And when I take a sight of you after months, holding back at the airport and, feel those butterflies and anxiousness when I see you,always makes me realize it's worth it...
And that one cuddle from you make me perceive the beauty's of being in distance with you and still manage to be the only person alongside of your “heart”.

Thank you, “Dear long distance” for making me feels how to cherish every moment spent with him, and to know how to love freely and never hold back.
"And making me believes that love is not about being with someone all the time, but to be in someone's heart for the lifetime.
Love has no boundaries, so keep your heart open and stay strong.
@ruchita 

Comments

Popular Posts