I'm DaDDy's girL



I am who I am because of him
He’s the reason for my  name
 He gave me my courage & my strength To stand tall even when standing wasn’t easy.
 tand for the ones who can’t To think and fend for myself
I’m my Daddy's girl
He Taught me to fight back ,To never back down
How to pick myself back up
When I’ve been knocked down
Fight for what I believe
I’m my Daddy's girl
He gave me my stubbornness
Gave me my pride
Gave me my temper
Taught me not to take crap
To speak my mind no matter who Work for what I want
 I’m my Daddy's girl
How to keep my emotions in check
How to handle large amounts of pain When in trouble he always had my back He knew how my mind worked better than anyone I got it from him
I’m my Daddy's girl
Even though he’s not there with me all the time, I’ll stand and continue on
I may stumble ,I may fall
May even get hurt along the way
But I’ll pick myself back up I’ll dust myself off and stand tall
I’m honored and proud to say I’m my Daddy's girl.
+Sujit Kumar Lucky

+Angela Saini

+Devesh Sharma

+Gagan Mani

+Mayank Singhania

+Aparna Ray

+shobhit yadav

+ShKhaled Rose ko

+Ankit Vijay

+Travis Ford

+Durjoy Datta

+Ankit Sanadhya

+Gurcharn Dass 

Comments

Popular Posts