I manAged ALone


And yes at this moment I m lost  in you,
i m thinking about you,i m remembering you,
Recalling all those little little dud's that you have buttoned for me.
I can never be thankful enough ,for all those memories that you have left for me.
"But"For once I wanna convey you that,
I never wanted you to grasp me for life,but you would have holded me when I was drowning.
I barely wanted you to spend each second of your day with me,but you would have spend those five minutes of your life with me,
I never wanted you to give me justification for things that you have failed to carry out for me,but atleast you would have showed me that I m important
I had never desired you to appreciate me for every effort that I make for you,but atleast you would have indicated me that you noticed each one of them
I never wanted you to sacrifice your wishes for me,but atleast you would have said me ,I m the favorite one
I wish for you,even when I  have your existence in my life.

@ruchita
+Sujit Kumar Lucky

+Angela Saini

+Devesh Sharma

+Gagan Mani

+Mayank Singhania

+Aparna Ray

+shobhit yadav

+ShKhaled Rose ko
+Sujit Kumar Lucky

+Angela Saini

+Devesh Sharma

+Gagan Mani

+Mayank Singhania

+Aparna Ray

+shobhit yadav

+ShKhaled Rose ko

+Ankit Vijay

+Travis Ford

+Durjoy Datta
+Sujit Kumar Lucky

+Angela Saini

+Devesh Sharma

+Gagan Mani

+Mayank Singhania

+Aparna Ray

+shobhit yadav

+ShKhaled Rose ko

+Ankit Vijay

+Travis Ford

+Durjoy Datta

+Ankit Sanadhya

+Gurcharn Dass
+Ankit Sanadhya

+Gurcharn Dass
+Ankit Vijay

+Travis Ford

+Durjoy Datta

+Ankit Sanadhya

+Gurcharn Dass

Comments

Popular Posts