#Sensations

 Do not go away from my heart..
Meeting you, It seemed like someone dear
There are new dreams in my eyes, new sensations in my heart
Seeing you my heart has ceased to beat...
The desires to meet you has become my life
wheather times tests or seasons change its colors
May we always walk together, with each other
Without any depreciation in our joy of love
Do not go away from my heart
May our legend of love go beyond destinations
May our home be like heaven
Our love be our identities
In the name of love we will get consumed
Strangers of yesterday, have became one today
Both have lost themselves in each other
May the joy of love never reduce
Do not go away from heart
In your thoughts, my fragrance has become like sandalwood
I have got my life because of you
Do not ever leave me and go away
Do not torment me for you
Whatever be your wish
Will be my wish as well...
In your name, I can die...
Taking you name, I can keep on living
Without you, everything is strange
I will live like your shadow
May I always fulfill this promise..
May the joy of love never fade away..
+Sujit Kumar Lucky

+Angela Saini

+Devesh Sharma

+Gagan Mani

+Mayank Singhania

+Aparna Ray

+shobhit yadav

+ShKhaled Rose

+Ankit Vijay

+Travis Ford

+Durjoy Datta

+Ankit Sanadhya

+Gurcharn Dass 

Comments

Popular Posts