#bedofthatEmergencyRoom

+Sujit Kumar Lucky

+Angela Saini

+Devesh Sharma

+Gagan Mani

+Mayank Singhania

+Aparna Ray

+shobhit yadav

+ShKhaled Rose

+Ankit Vijay

+Travis Ford

+Durjoy Datta

+Ankit Sanadhya

+Gurcharn Dass

And suddenly I pile out of my bed in halfway of sleep,i was suffocated in pain and nobody was neighbouring me.
Tear soared out of my eye ,I felt unaided.
The feeling of being unwell made me more woozy, i was shaking at that moment, I shielded myself under the cardel, as if I m absconded from the world.
I wanted to escaped from the reality of being alive, i got shattered.
And on the spur of that moment my  phone rang, it was" him" .
 I clinched my phone  more harldy,and started shedding tears by looking at his call.
I started wondering how "he "always perceives that part of me that I constantly try to hides,but no surprise that what 'fondness 'is, and after the  complete absence of sound I picked up the call.
"He "didn't murmured anything, nor I did, i was able to sense the numbness that has been going on, on both the ends.
I gently closed my eyes and relied towards the side, as if" he "was seated next to me, holding my palm.
He softly spoke his heart out in that darkness, and I was delicately listening to each word that ''he'' spoke on that call.
I felt marveling when "he" just told me, how much I mean, how much he has for me, that soft voice was so delightful, that for that moment I forgot all my pains.
I felt so protective when "he" just unknowingly promised me
"no matter what I will always be there for you "
When he just spoke that
 "you are not only in my life but you are above everything,you are my priority"
I felt so coverd, that I fail to remember every soreness I was going through.
I was living every word that'' he'' spoke to me in that nightfall ,I started admiring everything around me.

I felt "loved" that night.

 And the moment I opened my eyes ,I was lying on the bed of that emergency room, and 'he' was still beside me.
               
                                   Ruchita

Comments

Popular Posts