"Somtimes concern leads u towards commitment not the words..."  


Merrily i was falling out of line,i had fall any where but u were there by my side..
You have gripped me so unknowingly that,i could not fall off the uncut path..
I was Swinging in the rain,Humming melodies...and you were falling for me..
You had all the tidings wid me ,from the moment i left ,to the moment i reached to my ingress..
I had fallen woozy and you carried me to healer ,masses stepped out,but you were still belonging to me..
I was bitter that noon,and you look so pleased just to make me feel delightful again...
Those secret concern,unknownig care,hindrance on not finding me there,had humped me every beat of your's..
Those little little dud's  that you do.,always etch your innermost consciousness..
Sometimes words dont lead to commitment but the concerne does...
You never assured me any words but,u never left me anyway...
             ....ruchita





Comments

Popular Posts