#thOught i Know hiM

+Sujit Kumar Lucky 
When I first met you
I felt like I had known you forever,
telling you my secrets
and what I didn't want ever.
you listened to me
I bet you thought I'd never end,
who would have thought
we would become  friends.
Over a period of time,
I got to know the real you.
A boy so clam and gentle,
with a heart so true.
Its like the hidden secrets inside u..
Ur eyes wanted to hunt question on me ..
Those mysterious smile's. ,Backdoor glims..
Those unawared concern's.,suddenness reaction..
I never told you but after meeting u never felt like i hv seen you for the first time
I know you ...
like no one I have ever known,
and sometimes I wonder
So I have decided
time answers all.
 Meeting you was  a suprise..
Nd i Reeli wonder is this the reason destiny has dragged me here....

Comments

Popular Posts